CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Sunday, September 28, 2003

there's something wrong with me today. firstly, its my excessive blogging mood. secondly, i said dumb things today. like..

i was asking miss low about mrs see's wake.. ( she's my pri sch chinese teacher and she passed away on friday. ) so i was asking about the location and all..

ringo: i meet you outside later.. i need to put something back.
me: eh eh miss low, how is mrs see now?

miss low stared at me for i think afew seconds and asked me to repeat myself.. and on another occasion, she was talking about sending 2 bus loads full of girls over to the singapore casket place.

me: i think if miss may chew ( smps principal ) passes away.. there will be more than 2 bus loads of girls..

miss low stared at me again and commented about how dumb i was today. dont know whats with me today.. -smacks forehead-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home